Physics of the Cosmos Program Analysis Group (PhysPAG)
High Energy Astrophysics and Cosmology from Space
A Mini-symposium Sponsored by
the American Physical Society's Division of Astrophysics (APS DAP)
APS Meeting at Savannah, GA
April 5–8, 2014
This mini-symposium is a showcase of PCOS science and PhysPAG activity. This is our follow-on from the 2013 PhysPAG Town Hall at the APS Denver meeting that was sponsored by the APS DAP. Please join us.
- Ann Hornschemeier (PCOS Program Office Chief Scientist): "High Energy Astrophysics and Cosmology From Space" [PDF]
- Angela Olinto (CosmicSIG Chair): "CosmicSIG science and plans" [PDF]
- Elizabeth Hays (GammaSIG Chair): "Exploring the Future Science of Space-based Gamma-ray Observations" [PDF]
- Shaul Hanany (IPSIG Chair): "CMB Measurements: Looking Forward from Planck2013"
- Jason Rhodes (PhysPAG EC Member): "NASA and Dark Energy"
- Neil Cornish: "Space-based Gravitational Wave Observatories: Learning from the Past, Moving Towards the Future." [PDF]
- Jay Bookbinder (XRSIG Chair): "Probing the Hot and Energetic Universe—X-rays and Astrophysics" [PDF]
- Abstracts for APS Mini-symposium talks [PDF]